‘Twas three days until Christmas and panic sunk in. Late gift ideas as the countdown begins- last minute shoppers search for a win. Standing in lines. Filling shopping carts; searching for presents that come from the heart. Only seventy two hours to find perfect gifts. Sit back, relax and read this last minute list.
- Bath Bomb- Perfect for any girl! Even add face masks and lip glosses to make a beauty basket for your friends and family!
- Candle- Easy and simple. A go-to gift!
- Blanket Scarf- An gorgeous gift for any fashionista or girl on the go.
- Amazon Prime Subscription- A gift for the Amazon lover and online shopper!
- Picture Frames with Photos- Simple, yet personal. Develop photos and grab some cute frames! Or add a twist, cover a memo board with photos, memories, and other significant papers!
- Day Planner- The new year is just around the corner, grab a 2018 planner as a gift for your gals!
- Ispy Subscription- Perfect for the beauty lover in your life! And better yet you can buy it from the comfort of your own bed!
- Spa or Nail Salon Gift Card- After the holidays, who doesn’t need a little get away or relaxation day?
- DIY Gifts- Homemade hot chocolate mason jars, cookies, calendars, or a poem written by you! It’s the thought that counts
- Coffee Mugs- Who can ever have enough coffee mugs! Pair it with a Starbucks gift card or k-cups! Any coffee lover will be grateful for this token of love.
Hi babes!! I hope everyone had a fabulous fun filled week and a lazy Saturday!! As Christmas approaches, shopping and gift hunting begins to feel like an Olympic sport. So to make your holiday shopping just a little easier and less stressful, I present you with the ultimate gift guide for the girl bosses in your life!! I know that I absolutely want every item on this list! But anyway, thanks so much for reading and I hope you enjoy today’s post!! XO, MK (more…)
T-MINUS four days until the biggest, the baddest, the day shopaholics call the survival of the fittest- Black Friday. As a fashionista and lover of shopping, of course Black Friday is one of my favorite days of the year! ‘Tis the season for sweet deals and filled shopping carts. This year I am mainly looking for dorm stuff, but if I happen to see any gifts for my friends and family I might have to add it to my cart (as long as I stay on budget: see tip 2). So friends, I present you with tips and tricks of how to be a Black Friday Warrior. And if you keep scrolling, I shared top secret Black Friday ads to some of my favorite stores! Oh and I would love for everyone to share their Black Friday finds with me!! As always, thank yo so, so much for reading and get reading babes! Have an amazing week and I hope you get ah-mazing deals this Friday. XO,MK (more…)
It’s that time of the year again! Sleigh bells, mistletoes, hot chocolate, and candy canes (my favorite candy of ALL time)!! And I know, I know I am getting ahead of myself here. We still have the rest of November before we start singing Christmas carols. Don’t worry a special Thanksgiving post will be uploaded next week! But anyway, although this post maybe a tad premature, I couldn’t resist! Rummaging through the mail yesterday, I hit the jackpot – Ulta Beauty’s holiday edition magazine! So, take a look at my top five wish list beauty products this season (so far!!) and then head to Ulta to grab these treasures before they are gone. As always thanks for reading babes! BTW Mom, I hope you are reading this. XO, MK (more…)
Hey everyone! Happy Wednesday!! Welcome back to Mackenzie Kateri! This week is flying by! Today’s post is sweet and short and simple- 5 words To Use More Often. My creative writing teacher always stresses the importance of building an extensive lexicon, so why not make it fun!? As always, thanks for reading!! Wishing you an amazing rest of the week!! XO, MK
1.Monochromatic [mono-cro-mat-ic] – adj
Pertaining to only one color (Describes Selena Gomez’s style in a nutshell)
2. Hullabaloo [huh-uh-buh-loo] – noun
Confusing situation or disturbance
3.Eucatastrophe [yo͞okəˈtastrəfē] -noun
Favorable resolution of events in a story; a happy ending.
4.Absquatulate [abˈskwäCHəˌlāt] -verb
Dramatic exit or leaving without saying goodbye
5.Imbroglio [imˈbrōlyō]– noun
Extremely embarrassing situation (Face planting in front of a cute boy)
Hi everyone! Welcome back to Mackenzie Kateri! I am feeling serious Monday vibes right now, I need that extra cup of coffee ASAP… and maybe a quick nap. But anyway, in my last weekly wrap up “Seven Days One Sec #7,” I mentioned that I would be posting about a fashion show/silent auction event! So here we go! On Sunday I attended The Margery Scranton Council of Republican Women (MSCRW) Fashion Show and Silent Auction! I went with my friend Rachel, we had a blast!! The clothing for the fashion show was from The Dress Barn and The Loft. So let’s take a look at the runway pieces! Comment your favorites! Mine is the tan sweater vest in the fourth picture below!! (more…)
Hey everyone!! Welcome back to Mackenzie Kateri! A couple weeks ago I posted a piece about What’s in My Bag, but today’s post is What’s in My Book Bag!! Short and simple post! My book bag is from Betsey Johnson! I usually store extra pens and pencils in the front zipper for emergencies! Let’s get to it! As always thanks for reading babes, and I hope everyone had an amazing Monday, only four more days until the weekend!! XO, MK
5 Subject Notebook
I carry this notebook all day!! And I love looking down and seeing a little inspiration from my girl Audrey. (more…)