Ten-hut! *Salute* Listen up fashion lovers! Today’s post is a camouflage inspired wish list! A cool mix of retro, feminine, and edgy items. So take a look at these awesome pieces… and if you dare, add a few (or all of them) to your carts! As always, thanks for reading and have an amazing Sunday! XO, MK
- Moto Pink- Camo Jean Skirt: Pink camo?? Uhhhh… I think so! This retro inspired mini skirt is fab for any occasion! Going for an edgy look? Def pair it with a vibrant belt and classic graphic tee babes!
- Camo Camp Shorts: These comfy and cozy shorts are perfect for any summer day! Rock these shorts on a date night with your girls or flaunt them off at the beach! No matter where you are, you’ll turn heads! I think that all the Aerie shorts are so soft, so I def need these for my summer wardrobe!
- Roslyn Long Sleeve Camo Anorak: This dark camo jacket will spice up any outfit! The array of zippers and buttons add unique details! Pair this piece with jeans, booties, and a cute tee! The perfect pre-spring look!
- Aerie MOVE High Waisted Camo Leggings: First of all, Aerie leggings are a must have!! They are so soft and light! They’re my favorite leggings to wear out to the gym or running! Second of all, they’re camo!! How cute!! *Adds to cart*
- Embroidered Camo Button Down Shirt: Sassy and sweet. A modern take on an old-school classic. This unique button down adds attitude. And on a side note… how cute would this look with iron-ons or vintage patches on the front? NEED this in my life, well my closet!