Hi and welcome back to Mackenzie Kateri! It’s about time for another post in the Law of Attraction series which is all about Pre-New Year’s resolutions! Wait… don’t you mean “New Year’s resolutions.” Nope! You heard me right. There is no better time than the present to start bettering yourself. New year…. new you. Why wait?! Start taking tiny steps towards your resolution to make the transition smoother and more effective. So, today I talk about five steps you can take to make your resolutions a reality.
The Law of Attraction is the belief that like attracts like. Positive thoughts translate into a positive and healthy lifestyle. What you believe you become. Visualization is key. “I want to start eating healthy in 2018” “I want to go the gym at least three times a week” No! Start now! These practices and routine will carry into the new year. Achieve your goals. Strive for success. Take steps now. Not January 1st.
As always, thanks for reading and have an amazing rest of the week. XO,MK
- Declutter- YES. Go through your closet. Go through your makeup. Go through well, everything. New year. New you. If you haven’t worn it in a few months, let it go! As much as you think you might wear it one day, I promise you won’t… trust me, I can write a book on this topic. Decluttering doesn’t only clear out your living space, but your mind and soul!
- Start Saving- Even if it is just a few dollars, set money to the side at least once a week. 2018 is the year you will save. Have money stored away for a rainy day, a vacation with the girls, or =emergencies. This small step WILL make a difference in the future. It will help you revaluate the significance of items such as clothing, electronics, or makeup.
- Be Grateful- Take time to reflect on everything you have gone through this year. Friends you have made. Friends you have lost. Everything happens for a reason; so, be grateful for the mistakes you have made, but also your success as well. Bring the people you are grateful for into the new year.
- Make More “Me” Time- As much as we do not want to admit it, the holiday season is beyond stressful. In all honesty, sometimes we get too caught up in making sure the holidays are perfect, rather than enjoying the blessed season. So, set aside more time for yourself. Maybe twenty five minutes at the end of the day to read a book, take a bath, or practice yoga. This will carry into the new year. It will leave you refreshed, less stressed, and happier.
- Find Positivity- Positive people, positive life. Negative people, negative life. Surround yourself with people and things that brighten your life. Do not bring negativity into the new year.