Hey babes!! Today’s post as a promised a Thanksgiving piece!! I know, I know not Thanksgiving inspired fashion, but that’s coming Monday! That being said, today’s post is part of the law of attraction series!! So like always I like to define the Law of Attraction (LOA) before diving in! So what it is? The LOA is the belief that like attracts like! Positive thoughts translate into positive and healthy lifestyle. What you believe you become. Visualization is key. Picture your goals and dreams and make them a reality.
Today’s post is all about gratitude! I am super excited about this post because it conveys that the people we surround ourselves with impact our lives circumstantially. Self-love and happiness is not only created by bettering ourselves, but helping others as well. I hope this post inspires an act of kindness and helps you reflect the positive people you are thankful for this season. Everyday we are given the opportunity to become the best possible version of ourselves. Jump at that opportunity. Stop at nothing to reach your goals. Be thankful. Be grateful. Be amazing. As always, thanks for reading. XO, MK
- Start a Gratitude Journal- Grab a notebook and a pen! Jot down people and things you are thankful for. Write down your favorite part of the day or small surprises you experienced throughout the day! One rule: keep the negative away!! This journal is a reflective space for you to focus on the positive!! Be creative! (I’ll be sharing mine in a post soon to come!!) Check out these tips about keeping a gratitude journal!
- Support a Local Business- Get out there! Boutiques, restaurants, bakeries!
- Donate to a Charity- Thanksgiving is about giving back! I know that our lives are crazy and chaotic and beyond hectic, but donating doesn’t necessarily mean donating time, drop off clothing to a shelter on your way to work or give cans to a food bank!
- Go Out of Your Way to Help Someone- Hold the door for a stranger or let a car pull out in front of you! It’s the little things that matter the most!
- Name Five People You Are Grateful For- Super super easy! Get naming!