Hey babes! It’s been awhile since I have posted in The Law of Attraction Series! So, you’re in luck! Today’s post: Law of Attraction: How To Be A Morning Person! So like always I like to define the Law of Attraction (LOA) before diving in! So what it is? The LOA is the belief that like attracts like! Positive thoughts translate into positive and healthy lifestyle. What you believe you become. Visualization is key. Picture your goals and dreams and make them a reality.
Now being a morning person doesn’t mean that you have to wake up at the crack of dawn, run three miles, or practice yoga on your patio. It means that you awake at a reasonable time. It means that you awake happy, prepared, and ready to conquer your day. So, today I will be sharing tips and tricks of how to make your morning routine flawless. So let’s get to it! BTW- coffee is required!! Thanks for reading!! T-MINUS one hour until FRIYAY!!! XO,MK
- Night Preparation- Sounds easy! Lay out clothes for the next day, set alarms, and make sure your phone is plugged in! Nothing is worse than waking up to no alarm and a dead phone! This step takes less than five minutes! Speaking from the perspective of a high school student, I know that it makes my morning less stressful with my school uniform on my dresser and my book bag is packed!
- Morning Affirmation- When you wake up in the morning say your affirmation! Say goals. Say dreams. This takes less ten seconds. Turn your goals into a reality. Start and end your day with positive thinking.
- Exercise- This is impossible for me to do during the week, but on weekends I love to start my day with fasted cardio, which is morning cardio before eating breakfast! Go for a jog or on walk on the stair master. The purpose of fasted cardio is weight loss. Healthy body, healthy mind, healthy soul.
- Eat a Healthy Breakfast- Fruit, oatmeal, low carb cereal! Start your day with a healthy, energizing breakfast! In the morning, I eat two rice cakes with almond butter and fruit! This is quick and simple to make. Also, cut fruit the night before!
- Get Excited- Think of everything you have to look forward to! Plans with friends? A free period in school? Anything! Find purpose in everyday. Work hard to achieve goals. Focus on the positive and find inspiration in everything!!