Hey everyone!! Welcome back to Mackenzie Kateri! Today’s post is inspired by Anna Sophia Robb’s role as Carrie Bradshaw on The Carrie Diaries, which is my favorite show of ALL TIME. I think I watched the series two or three times. I admire not only Carrie’s strong and outgoing personality, but her style as well. I envy her lifestyle, her career, and closet. Carrie’s style is fun, chic, feminine and loud. Her character mixes a lot of colors and patterns. So today’s wish list are total Carrie Bradshaw pieces, this post is kind of different than other wish lists! So, comment your thoughts! As always, thanks for reading babes! XO, MK
- Banned Brelly of the Ball Cardigan from Modcloth – In love with this mint green color and the umbrella print!! Signature Carrie Bradshaw piece.
- The Edit By Seventeen Juniors’ Star-Print Sheer Blouse from Macys – Adorable blouse!! Practically matches everything! And best yet it had polka dots.
- Plaid coat from Modcloth– For starters I love any kind of cute coat, and second of all this is total Carrie Bradshaw- fun, funky, and unique. Would look so cute with high boots and leggings.. need!!
- Denim Dress from Topshop– Okay, so, I need this dress like right now. Carrie wears a lot of overall inspired outfits in the series, so this is right up her ally. Btw, I am obsessed with Topshop, I want everything.
- Motif Maven Tights in Black from Modcloth– So cute, it can transform any simple dress. They also come in plum!
- Sit, Stay, Chic Collared Top from Modcloth– Love this print and collar! Want. Need. Love.
Jessica Simpson Perie Pump from DSW– So colorful! How cute would they look with an all white dress!! Carrie’s shoes are always on point, this pair would be perfect to add to her collection.
- Floral Crop Top from Topshop– So who else is thinking pair 4 and 8 together!! ME TOO!!
- Cotton A-Line Skirt with Pockets from Modcloth– I am so obsessed with this print, it’s so uqnuie and different!! This is total Carrie Bradshaw, but I also think it would be cute for a teacher!! Pair with red pumps!
- City Studios Juniors’ Sequined Fit & Flare Dress from Macys– Carrie Bradshaw is known for sequins and sparkles, so this fits right in. This is from the Macy’s homecoming collection, so if I need a homecoming dress, I am defiantly buying this one!
- Rock Candy Two-Fer Satchel from Betsey Johnson– Love the bow on front! And this bag will go with any outfit!!! Carrie always carries a black bag on her arm.
- Collectif Maestro of None A-Line Skirt from Modcloth– Might love this more than the pencil skirt!! Every needs to go checkout Modcloth like asap, they have an unbelievable variety of prints and clothes.