With fall fast approaching, I have been surfing the web and rummaging through racks at the mall for cool, chic pieces to add to my fall wardrobe. I am obsessed with this edgy and retro inspired wish list! Defiantly ordering the red faux leather jacket and the black over the knee boots. So let’s get on with the wish list! I hope you enjoy it! XO, MK
1. Diamond In A Dive Bar Wide Leg Jeans from Verge Girl ($102.35)- These flare jeans are totally to die for. I love the metallic boots they are paired with in the picture. Days of denim are back and not going away anytime soon.
2. Tie-Back Over The Knee Black Boots from Charlotte Russe ($31.00)-Last year when over the knee boots started trending, I was a little apprehensive because I am only five feet….the boots would practically be half my size! But now, I need them! Charlotte Russe is promoting an extra thirty percent off, so I might have to add these to my cart!
3. Girl Gang Slogan Print Tee from Shein ($9.00) If you have read any of my previous posts, you’d know that I am a total graphic tee fan girl. So why not add one more!
4. Faux Leather Red Moto Jacket from Forever21 ($22.00)- I love that this jacket screams old Hollywood. It adds definition to any outfit. Why wouldn’t this be on my wish list?
5. Triangle And Tassel Detail Drop Earrings With Gemstone from Shein ($5.00)- Statement earrings have been trending on Pinterest and I want in! Desperate to step up my earring game, I have been spending endless hours rummaging through the jewelry racks at the mall.
6. SuperStud Studded Backpack from Betsey Johnson ($108.00)- I have been searching for a new backpack for school and I think this one might be a winner. I am obsessed with the red studded hearts against the faux leather.
7. Black Embroidered Denim Mini Skirt from Urban Outfitters ($69.00)- I need this right now!! I love the flower embroidery! One of the things I love about Urban Outfitters is that the clothes are always very unique and detailed.